Returns & exchanges
We don't accept returns or exchanges but please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
All sales are final. We offer replacement of prints and greeting cards for those lost in the mail or damaged upon arrival. We do not allow exchanging of prints, greeting cards and instant printable cards once they have been shipped.
Having second thoughts after your purchase? You can cancel your order after 24 hours. If you don't take any steps to cancel your order during this time, we will proceed with fulfilling and shipping your order. You also have 24 hours to make any changes to your order. If we don't hear from you after 24 hours, you cannot change or cancel your order.
While extremely rare, if a package ends up missing along its travels to you, we are happy to send a replacement! If an item is marked as delivered, but did not arrive, we are not responsible. Please make sure the address you provide is safe and secure!
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, We can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Instant Digital downloads
Terms of Service
At Moncharis, we sell various sized prints, greeting cards, and instant downloads of our original paintings & digital creations!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Please note that NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SENT. You will receive an email containing the download link. The email will be sent to the email address you entered at checkout. Once you click the link, you have 24 hours to download the product before the link expires. Please save the files in a safe place where you may access them at a later time.
Physical art prints and greeting cards
These products are made to order. Please allow 3-5 days for your order to ship. Be sure your shipping address is correct before checking out. Seller is not responsible for items shipped to an incorrect address.
Copyright © by Moncharis 2018. All rights reserved.
For personal use only. You may not alter, resell, redistribute, or give away the digital files for free. You may print out the digital files and give the art to yourself or close family and friends.
You may not alter, mass produce and/or print Moncharis's art for reselling, redistributing and giving away for free purposes.
Copyright remains with Moncharis and does not transfer with your purchase.
Please contact us for licensing information if you're interested.
For standard delivery to the 48 contiguous United States, please allow 1week for items to arrive.
We do not ship to any addresses outside of the United States at this time. We have a $9.95 flat-rate for U.S. Addresses in the 48 Contiguous States.
Last updated 06/04/2018
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entriesand rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services
Have any questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com We are here to help.